Prodata Systems @ Infosecurity, Data & Cloud Expo 2018
Free parking, lunch in an exclusive VIP lounge, invitation to the exhibitors drink and “reserved-seating” in the theatres. We would like to invite you as a VIP to InfoSecurity, Data & Cloud Expo at Brussels Expo, on March 14th and 15th.
What do you receive as a VIP?
- A personal invitation
- A special VIP-badge
- A free parking space
- Entrance to the VIP-lounge, where they can enjoy beverages and a free lunch during lunchtime
- The best seats during seminars; the first rows in the theatres will be reserved for your VIP’s for up to 10 minutes before the start of the seminars
- Invitation to the exhibitors drink (Wednesday March 14, 2017)
Only end-users working on the business side of the market will be selected as a VIP. Preferably management / decision level (IT-management / IT-professionals). The selection will be determined by the organisation of the exhibition.
- Employed in sectors: government, health care, finance, education etc.
- Employed in IT job functions: IT-Manager, IT specialist, Security Officer, Storage Manager, etc.
Subscribe here for your free VIP entrance
If you are not eligable as VIP by the organisation, just register via the link to receive your free entrance ticket.
How indoor navigation and asset tracking can simplify your life & generate business benefits.
Follow our LeadMe session at Infosecurity, you can expect:
– A live demo of an active environment
– Pro’s and con’s of the different technologies: WIFI, Magnetic positioning, RFID, GPS, Ultra wide band, Low energy beacons.
– Business benefits: Marketing return, Indoor analytics, Increased security & protection of assets, Transformation of the customer experience.
– Use cases: Discuss several use cases such as Frankfurt airport, Amsterdam Arena, Hospital relevance, Indoor person tracking.
– Solution and implementation advice: Best practises, ways of implementation, POC advice
– Expected innovations: Hologram, Augmented reality, Dynamic content, Automated workflows
Choose this session while registering for Infosecurity.