Network Control Services: Sit back, relax and control!
The network environment has changed significantly over the last years, transitioning from a static environment to one that is much more dynamic. Many factors have caused this change, such as the explosion of IP addresses, mobility, BYOD, complexity of IPv6, virtualization, compliance and strict requirements for uptime.
DDI, otherwise known as DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management, although hardy recognized, makes up the core of the enterprise ICT network infrastructure.
Prodata Systems can help to get a better handle on this challenging environment, and to manage the growth and complexity:
- Distributed control of DNS and IP address data
- Control over DHCP Range utilization
- Central administration and visualization of both IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- IP address history tracking
- Advanced real time reporting
- Enhanced Layer 2 and 3 Network discovery and troubleshooting
- Visibility into virtual environments
- High availability with synchronization technology, ensuring 99,999% uptime
Prodata Systems offers network control services through the Infoblox DDI NIOS hardware (Trinzic) or virtual appliances, and provides assistance with the implementation, migration, and customization of your DDI environment:
- Initial planning
- Migration projects
- Optimization of an existing infrastructure
Prodata Systems is a partner of Infoblox.