NAC – A fully integrated and complete solution for access security and policy management
With the “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) and “Bring Your Own Application” (BYOA) trend in the market, today, organizations are using “Network Access Control” (NAC) solutions to adapt to the environments of heterogeneous endpoints, and to decide which users or devices get full network access, while others are blocked from the network or granted limited network access.
Using NAC Gateway Appliances and/or NAC Gateway Virtual Appliances, IT administrators can deploy a NAC solution to ensure only the right users have access to the right information from the right place at the right time including time of day, location, authentication types, device and OS type, end system and user groups, with or without the use of a portal.
Prodata Systems offers NAC solutions that:
• Work efficiently and cost-effectively across multivendor wired and wireless networks
• Are highly scalable and manage access security and authentication requests in very large deployments across multiple sites
• Deliver AAA with policy management, guest network access, device onboarding (including configuration of 802.1X settings as well as the distribution of unique device credentials), and device health checks
• Automate and simplify every aspect of BYOD and BYOA to improve user experience and reduce IT costs
• Integrate with other security components, such as MDM, next- generation firewalls, advanced threat defense and SIEM solutions through RESTful APIs and data feeds
• Let you create context-aware policies – based on user roles, device types, location, application use, and time of day – for differentiated access to network resources
• Deliver advanced reporting, inventory, analytics, alerts and compliance verification
Prodata Systems will assist you with expert consulting and services:
• Guest portal customization: support for customizing the look and feel of guest portals
• Design and installation
• Support and maintenance
• Security policy development
• End-user training
Prodata Systems is an HPE, Aruba (an HP company) and Extreme Networks partner, offering the Aruba Networks ClearPass and the Extreme Networks Identity Engine NAC solutions.