LAN – Next Generation LAN solutions
With the emerging Internet of Things (IoT) and the number of connected devices forecast to reach 50 billion by 2020, users expect and require IT to be responsive in meeting the access needs anytime, anywhere paradigm. This, along with other factors, increases the importance of the LAN infrastructure and makes it a critical business component.
The LAN has to handle the demands of the modern connected enterprise:
• Cloud computing and SaaS are bringing new capabilities, efficiencies, and cost savings to the enterprise
• If the converged network goes down, this means a serious blow to business processes and company revenue
• More critical enterprise applications such as voice and video are running over IP
• Enterprises are using social media as a new means to foster communications with external audiences, including customers, partners and suppliers
• Over one-third of enterprises use some type of voice and video over IP, such as desktop conferencing or telepresence
Prodata Systems provides an optimized LAN infrastructure solution supporting your evolving business requirements.
Prodata Systems will work with you by completing one or more of the following steps:
• Evaluate your company’s requirements
• Develop a LAN design that meets your requirements
• Select, install and configure hardware and software
• Test the new implementation
• Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance
Prodata Systems has more than 40 years of experience in installing, configuring, managing and maintaining network infrastructures, including some of the largest in Belgium, which is the best insurance for a flawless implementation of your new LAN infrastructure solution.
Prodata Systems offers LAN infrastructure solutions from HPE and Extreme Networks.