Prodata Systems is a Belgian IT integrator that has been managing for many years business critical networks and cybersecurity environments in the public and private sector. By partnering with state-of the-art-vendors we ensure the continuity of organizations. We are growing and we are looking to hire a Systems Engineer.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You are part of the professional team to do projects at clients’ side. Elaborate architectures and designs based on the customer requirements.
- You will perform audits and suggest improvements by technical product presentations and demo’s.
- You work close together with our presales team (providing technical support) and the client to make the scope of work very clear.
- You resolve incidents and problems raised by the customer and escalate to providers when necessary.
- You will discover and test new solutions and you perform customer technical product training.
- You are ready to obtain technical certifications for HP/VMWare/Microsoft.
- You communicate with the client and/or project manager on the evolution of the project.
- You write documentation and you are in charge for the acceptation of the project by the client.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You have a good knowledge of Storage – DAS, SAN, NAS (HP is a plus), VMWare virtualisation technologies, Back-up systems (tape library, virtual tape library, backup to disk)(Veeam is a plus), HP servers and Microsoft servers with a knowledge of AD, Exchange …
- You have a good experience with PowerShell scripting.
- You speak Dutch or French, and English.
- You can easily adapt to different environments.
- You are a good communicator, and you respect your engagements.
- You are always ready to study and keep your technical knowledge to the point.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer you a challenging job in different environments where you can develop your knowledge and skills.
- We will pay you a market conform salary in function of your knowledge and experience, included meal vouchers, insurances, a company car and eco vouchers.
- We offer you a full-time contract (39 hours/week) with 6 days free for work time reduction.
- It will be possible to work from home when you are not at clients’ side, but you will need to come to the office in Zaventem on a regular base to stay in connection with your colleagues.