EMERGE – This isn’t your average networking event.
Delicious food, live music and a holy gin bar in combination with inspirational sessions, round tables and customer cases. Yes, we’ve thought of everything and everyone.
“This is my world. A world where ideas, insights and concept meet the universe of food and drink.”
Key Speaker Marc Herremans
Marc Herremans shows you how to turn a setback into an opportunity, how setbacks stimulate creativity and challenges and that every disadvantage has an advantage.
The digital transformation at Brussels Airport
Brussels Airport has developed its Strategic Vision 2040 that is supported by a long-term development plan for the airport itself and for Belgium as a whole. What is our role here?
Ask your questions directly. Our various specialists & partners are there for you in the technology corners & demo area to discuss business relevant innovationsBut then… Dinner, VR-booths, live DJ & GIN bar
This event will be hosted by Luc Blyaert, digital expert
16:00 Welcome Bart Carbonez & Luc Blyaert
16:15 The digital transformation of Brussels Airport
17:00 Table talks & drinks
17:45 Achieving your life goals – Marc Herremans
18:30 Apero & Walking dinner
19:00 Opening VR-testing
19:30 Live DJ & Gin bar
The Holy Food Market. A 16th-century chapel was transformed into an indoor food market with various food stands and a lounge bar.
Parking: Vrijdagmarkt 1, 9000 Gent, google maps
Take your moment to have an informal talk with our Partners at their tables during the break. We have suggested some topics but feel free to ask all your questions.
- Kaspersky – Interactive Protection Simulation game & security awareness
- Kaspersky – Endpoint protection against ransomware
- Kaspersky Cyber Security – Intelligence Services (APT-reporting, Anti-Targeted attack, DFIR, etc)
- HPE – Making hybrid IT simple
- HPE – The Intelligent edge: multi device, Artificial Intelligence, serverless
- Forcepoint CASB – Shed Light on the Cloud App Visibility Blind Spot
- Security driven by the Human Point – A focus on the people who create, touch and move data using DLP and Insider Threat technologies in the process
- Prodata Systems – Future technology talks